Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jonas Brother's


I think the Jo Bros are pretty cool and their songs to. Like S.O.S. and Burning Up man they are cool as heck heres some lyrics:




Burning Up lyrics
I'm hot, you're cold You go around like you know Who I am, but you don't
You've got me on my toes I'm slippin' into the lava And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
C'mon girl I fell so fast Can't hold myself back High heels, red dress All by yourself, gotta catch my breath I'm slippin' into the lava And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under
Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
Walk in the room all I can see is you Oh, you're starin' me down I know you feel it too
I'm slippin' into the lava And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby Slippin' into the lava And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby Yo, we're burnin' up in this place tonight Your Brothers sing it loud and we're feelin' right Get up and dance, don't try and fight it Big Rob is for real and that's no lie Stop, drop and roll and touch your toes It keeps on burnin' up, more and more
I got JB with me playin' it down Come on boys, let's bring the chorus around I'm slippin' into the lava And I'm tryin' keep from goin' under Baby, who turned the temperature hotter? 'Cause I'm burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby
Burnin' up, burnin' up for you baby




S.O.S.

Told you I made dinner plans For you and me and no one else That don't include your crazy friends Well, I'm done with awkward situations Empty conversations Ooh, this is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line It's true I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two And I can't find the other half It's like I'm walkin' on broken glass
Better believe I bled It's a call I'll never get So this is where the story ends A conversation on IM Well I'm done with texting "Sorry for the miscommunication" Ooh, this is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line It's true, I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two And I can't find the other half It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled It's a call I'll never get Next time I see you I'm giving you a high five'Cause hugs are overrated just FYI Ooh, this is an S.O.S. Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line It's true I gave my all for you Now my heart's in two, yeah! Ooh, this is an S.O.S.
Don't wanna second guess This is the bottom line It's true I gave my all for you
Now my heart's in two And I can't find the other half It's like I'm walking on broken glass
Better believe I bled
It's a call I'll never get

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers